Today Ind vs Pak Match 19 T20: Details, Win Prediction, Stats

India (Ind) against Pakistan (Pak) Match 19 T20 world cup 2024, Details, Winning prediction, Stats, head to head, Playing 11, Pitch & Weather report, Fantasy team, Group A points table, and Squads

6/9/20243 min read

India vs Pakistan World T20 Today, 8:00 pm

Match Info

  • Match: IND vs PAK, 19th Match, Group A, ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024

  • Date: Sunday, June 09, 2024

  • Time: 8:00 PM

  • Venue: Nassau County International Cricket Stadium, New York

Venue Guide

  • Stadium: Nassau County International Cricket Stadium

  • City: New York

Broadcast Guide

  • Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar

  • TV: Star Sports Network

Ind vs Pak Match 19 winning predication by 42bet experts


  • India: 69%

  • Pakistan: 31%

Scenario 1

  • If India bats first and scores between 170-190, India wins the match.

Scenario 2

  • If Pakistan bats first and scores between 130-150, India wins the match.

India vs Pakistan win Prediction

  • India Will win the match

India Squad:

  • Rinku Singh - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Rohit Sharma (C) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Shubman Gill - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Suryakumar Yadav - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Virat Kohli - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Yashasvi Jaiswal - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Axar Patel - Left-Handed Batsman • Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Hardik Pandya - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Ravindra Jadeja - Left-Handed Batsman • Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Shivam Dube - Left-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Rishabh Pant (Wk) - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Sanju Samson (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Arshdeep Singh - Left-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Avesh Khan - Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Jasprit Bumrah - Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Khaleel Ahmed - Left-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Kuldeep Yadav - Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Mohammed Siraj - Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Yuzvendra Chahal - Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

Pakistan Squad:

  • Babar Azam (C) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Fakhar Zaman - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Saim Ayub - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Usman Khan - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Iftikhar Ahmed - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Imad Wasim - Left-Handed Batsman • Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Shadab Khan - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Azam Khan (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Mohammad Rizwan (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Abbas Afridi - Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Abrar Ahmed - Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Haris Rauf - Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Mohammad Amir - Left-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Naseem Shah - Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Shaheen Afridi - Left-Arm Fast Bowler

India predicted XI:

  • Rohit Sharma (c)

  • Virat Kohli

  • Rishabh Pant

  • Suryakumar Yadav

  • Hardik Pandya

  • Shivam Dube

  • Ravindra Jadeja

  • Kuldeep Yadav

  • Arshdeep Singh

  • Jasprit Bumrah

  • Mohammed Siraj

Pakistan predicted XI:

  • Babar Azam (c)

  • Mohammad Rizwan

  • Usman Khan

  • Fakhar Zaman

  • Iftikhar Ahmed

  • Shadab Khan

  • Imad Wasim

  • Shaheen Shah Afridi

  • Mohammad Amir

  • Naseem Shah

  • Haris Rauf

India vs Pakistan head-to-head:

  • Matches played: 12

  • India won: 9

  • Pakistan won: 3

India vs Pakistan head-to-head in T20 World Cup:

  • Matches played: 7

  • India won: 6

  • Pakistan won: 1

  • First-ever Fixture: 14 Sep 2007

  • Most-recent Fixture: 23 Oct 2022

India vs Pakistan pitch report:

The venue's pitch has come under intense scrutiny and criticism because of its slow pace. Even so, there has been a slight improvement shown during the Ireland-Canada game, despite the ICC acknowledging the problem. Batters are also facing additional difficulty because of the slow outfield.

India vs Pakistan weather report:

The weather in New York on Sunday is predicted to be between 26°C and 17°C for the India vs. Pakistan match. Sporadic showers with a 30% chance of precipitation are predicted. It is predicted that there will be approximately 52% humidity and 23 km/h winds.

IND vs PAK Probable Best Players of the Match:

  • Probable Best Batter of the Match: Rohit Sharma

  • Probable Best Bowler of the Match: Arshdeep Singh

India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup: Fantasy Team Prediction

  • Wicketkeepers: Rishabh Pant (IND)

  • Batsmen: Rohit Sharma (IND), Babar Azam (PAK), Virat Kohli (IND), Surya Kumar Yadav (IND), Mohammad Rizwan (PAK)

  • All-rounders: Hardik Pandya (IND), Imad Wasim (PAK), Ravindra Jadeja (IND)

  • Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah (IND), Mohammad Amir (PAK)

Group A Points Table before Match 19 India vs Pakistan:

FAQs for India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match:

1.What is the predicted win probability for India vs Pakistan match?

  • According to 42bet experts, India has a 69% chance of winning while Pakistan has a 31% chance of winning.

2.What are the possible scenarios for India to win if batting first or second?

  • If India bats first and scores between 170-190 runs, they are likely to win. Alternatively, if Pakistan bats first and scores between 130-150 runs, India is favored to win.

3.Who are the probable best players of the match?

  • Rohit Sharma is the probable best batter, while Arshdeep Singh is the probable best bowler.

4.What is the head-to-head record between India and Pakistan in T20 World Cup matches?

  • India and Pakistan have played 7 T20 World Cup matches, with India winning 6 and Pakistan winning 1.

5.Where is the match being held and at what time?

  • The match between India and Pakistan is the 19th match of Group A in the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024. It will take place at Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York on Sunday, June 9, 2024, starting at 8:00 PM local time.

6.Which players are included in the fantasy team prediction for this match?

  • The fantasy team prediction includes Rishabh Pant, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Surya Kumar Yadav, Mohammad Rizwan, Hardik Pandya, Imad Wasim, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, and Mohammad Amir.