T20 World cup SL vs NEP match 23: Detail, Prediction, Playing 11

T20 World cup 2024 Nep vs SL Match 23: Details, winning Prediction, Playing 11, fantasy team prediction, Group D points table and Squads

6/11/20243 min read

Match Preview: Sri Lanka vs Nepal

  • Event: ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024

  • Match: Sri Lanka vs Nepal, Group D, 23rd Match

  • Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2024

  • Time: 5:00 AM (Jun 12)

  • Venue: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida

Team Predictions:

  • Sri Lanka: 88% chance of winning according to 42bet experts.

  • Nepal: 12% chance of winning according to 42bet experts.

Expected Team Scores:

  • Batting First - Sri Lanka: 150-160

  • Batting First - Nepal: 120-140

Venue Information:

  • Stadium: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground

  • City: Lauderhill, Florida

  • Capacity: 20,000

  • Ends: North End, Pavilion End

  • Hosts: United States of America

  • Also Hosts: Rugby, Soccer, Australian Rules Football

Broadcast Information:

  • Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar

  • TV: Star Sports

A matchup between Nepal and Sri Lanka is expected to occur as part of the Group D schedule for the ICC Men's T20 World Cup in 2024. With an 88% chance of winning, Sri Lanka is the overwhelming favorite; Nepal's chances are at 12%. The game is slated to take place on Wednesday, June 12, 2024, at the 20,000-seat Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground in Lauderhill, Florida. Disney+ Hotstar will stream the game and Star Sports will broadcast it live.

Sri Lanka Squad:

  • Bhanuka Rajapaksa: Left-Handed Batsman

  • Charith Asalanka: Left-Handed Batsman

  • Janith Liyanage: Right-Handed Batsman

  • Kamindu Mendis: Left-Handed Batsman

  • Pathum Nissanka: Right-Handed Batsman

  • Angelo Mathews: Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Dasun Shanaka: Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Dhananjaya de Silva: Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Wanindu Hasaranga (C): Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Kusal Mendis (Wk): Right-Handed Batsman

  • Sadeera Samarawickrama (Wk): Right-Handed Batsman

  • Asitha Fernando: Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Dilshan Madushanka: Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

Nepal Squad:

  • Kushal Bhurtel: Right-Handed Batsman

  • Rohit Paudel (C): Right-Handed Batsman

  • Sundeep Jora: Right-Handed Batsman

  • Dipendra Singh Airee: Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Gulsan Jha: Left-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Kushal Malla: Left-Handed Batsman • Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Aasif Sheikh (Wk): Right-Handed Batsman

  • Anil Kumar Sah (Wk): Right-Handed Batsman

  • Abinash Bohara: Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Kamal Singh Airee: Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Karan KC: Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Lalit Rajbanshi: Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Pratish GC: Left-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Sagar Dhakal: Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Sompal Kami: Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Dunith Wellalage: Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Dushmantha Chameera: Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Maheesh Theekshana: Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Matheesha Pathirana: Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Nuwan Thushara: Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Vijayakanth Viyaskanth: Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

On June 12, at the Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground in Lauderhill, Nepal will play Sri Lanka in the twenty-third match of the Twenty20 World Cup 2024. This match promises to be an exciting one. The goal of both teams is to recover from their early tournament losses. Wanindu Hasaranga, the captain of Sri Lanka, is keen to earn a vital victory following losses in their first two games. To lead the way, they'll look to seasoned players like Kusal Mendis and Angelo Mathews. Under Rohit Paudel's leadership, Nepal will try to build on its advantages, with players like Kushal Bhurtel and Dipendra Singh Airee playing important roles. At this site, the surface usually favours batters early on and slows down later on, which suits spinners. However, rain and thunderstorms in the forecast may disrupt play. This encounter marks the first T20I clash between the two teams

Predicted Playing XIs:

Sri Lanka: Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis (wk), Kamindu Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Wanindu Hasaranga (c), Angelo Mathews, Dasun Shanaka, Maheesh Theekshana, Nuwan Thushara, Matheesha Pathirana.

Nepal: Kushal Bhurtel, Aasif Sheikh (wk), Anil Sah, Rohit Paudel (c), Kusal Malla, Dipendra Singh Airee, Sompal Kami, Gulshan Jha, Karan KC, Sagar Dhakal, Abinash Bohara.

Fantasy Team Prediction:

  • Wicketkeeper: Kusal Mendis

  • Batters: Kamindu Mendis, Pathum Nissanka, Rohit Paudel, Kushal Malla

  • All-rounders: KC Karan, Dipendra Singh Airee, Wanindu Hasaranga

  • Bowlers: Nuwan Thushara, Maheesh Theekshana, Matheesha Pathirana

  • Captain: Wanindu Hasaranga

  • Vice-captain: Pathum Nissanka

Group D in the T20 World Cup 2024 before match 23