RR against LSG | check out complete IPL 44 match Details

Rajasthan Royals ( RR ) vs Lucknow Super Giants ( LSG ) | Get the IPL 44 match complete info, date, win prediction, team squad, records, Playing 11 and more.

4/26/20246 min read

IPL Tomorrow, 27th Apr 7:30 pm

T20 44 of 74

Table of Contents
  • Introduction

  • Match Info

  • Win Probability

  • Venue Guide

  • Broadcast Guide

  • Team Squads

  • Predicted Playing XI

  • Head-to-Head Records in IPL 2024

  • Last 5 Encounters

  • Highlights & Players' Standout Performances

  • Trends and Patterns

  • Conclusion

  • Pitch Report

  • FAQs for LSG vs RR IPL 2024 Match 44


The Lucknow Super Giants and Rajasthan Royals will square off in the 44th IPL 2024 match. The Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow will host this thrilling match between Sanju Samson's Rajasthan Royals and KL Rahul's Super Giants. With both sides motivated to win, excitement is building for this exciting match, which is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. IST.

Match Info:
  • Match: LSG vs RR, 44th Match, Indian Premier League 2024

  • Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024

  • Time: 7:30 PM

  • Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow

Win Probability: Before delving into the match facts, let's take a look at the win probability for both teams:

  • Super Giants: 45%

  • Royals: 55%

Venue Guide:
  • Stadium: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium

  • City: Lucknow

  • Capacity: 50,000

  • Hosts to: Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Super Giants

Broadcast Guide:
  • Streaming: Jio Cinema

  • TV: Star Sports Network

Predicted Playing XI RR:
  • Sanju Samson (C & WK)

  • Yashasvi Jaiswal

  • Riyan Parag

  • Dhruv Jurel

  • Shimron Hetmyer

  • Rovman Powell

  • Ravichandran Ashwin

  • Trent Boult

  • Avesh Khan

  • Sandeep Sharma

  • Yuzvendra Chahal

Predicted Playing XI LSG:
  • KL Rahul (C & WK)

  • Quinton de Kock

  • Marcus Stoinis

  • Deepak Hooda

  • Nicholas Pooran

  • Ayush Badoni

  • Krunal Pandya

  • Matt Henry

  • Ravi Bishnoi

  • Mohsin Khan

  • Yash Thakur

LSG vs RR Head to Head Records in IPL- IPL 2024, Match 44:

Following their lone loss of the season to GT, RR has won three straight games. In their past two games, LSG has won two and lost two consecutively. They triumphed both at home and away against CSK. Marcus Stoinis led the Chennai Super Kings in a 210-run chase with an undefeated 124. LSG's campaign began with a defeat to RR. They now have the opportunity to settle the score at the Ekana stadium, which is home. But thus far this season, RR hasn't dropped a game away from home. Ironically, they lost at home, which is where they perceive to be their stronghold. At Sawai Mansingh Stadium, the Rajasthan Royals defeated the Lucknow Super Giants in the opening match of the season. RR scored 193 and restricted LSG in their chase for 173 and won the match by 20 runs.

LSG vs RR Head-To-Head Records In IPL:
  • Matches Played - 4

  • Matches won by LSG - 1

  • Matches won by RR – 3

The two clubs have not yet faced off at Lucknow's Ekana Stadium.

Key Statistics for Head-to-Head Records: LSG vs. RR In the IPL, the two teams have already played four matches. LSG has only won one game, whereas the Royals have won three. This season, the Royals defeated the two teams in their prior meeting by a score of 20 runs.

LSG vs RR - Last 5 Encounters:

So far, the two sides have squared off in four games. In this short rivalry, the Royals hold the upper hand over LSG, winning three of the four games. The fifth game between the two teams will be played next.

LSG vs. RR: Highlights & Players' Standout Performances: This is the two teams' first meeting at Lucknow's Ekana Stadium. Last year, the teams participated in one IPL 2023 game in Jaipur and two IPL 2022 games in Mumbai. The rematch between the two teams is the next game. In the previous game, Sanju Samson scored an undefeated 82 to win the match over LSG.

LSG vs RR- Trends and Patterns: In the two IPL 2022 games played in Mumbai, RR triumphed over LSG. The lone game they played in Jaipur the previous year was won. For the first time ever, both teams will play each other twice in one IPL season. RR defeated LSG at home earlier in the season.

LSG vs RR Head-to-Head Records in IPL- IPL 2024, Match 44: Played Matches: 4 RR won three, LSG won one. RR's Most Runs: Sanju Samson (129). RR's Most Wickets: Trent Boult, 7 The Most Runs for LSG: 112 for Deepak Hooda Most LSG Wickets: Avesh Khan (5)


With seven victories from eight games, RR is leading the points table. Conversely, LSG holds the fourth position following consecutive victories over CSK. If RR wins one more, they would virtually lock up a postseason berth. As of yet, the Royals have not dropped an away game this season.

LSG vs RR: Head-to-Head: Up until now in the TATA IPL, the Rajasthan Royals have relished competing against the Lucknow Super Giants. These two teams have played each other four times, with RR winning three of their meetings and LSG winning just one.

LSG vs RR: Pitch Report: The irregular bounce of the surface at Ekana Stadium can be advantageous to the bowlers. Certain balls will grab the surface and adhere to the pitch. Thus, batting in the first inning will be challenging. Because of the dew, chasing will therefore be simpler at this location.

FAQs for LSG vs RR IPL 2024 Match 44

Q1: When and where will the 44th IPL 2024 match between Lucknow Super Giants and Rajasthan Royals take place?

A1: The match is scheduled to be held on Saturday, April 27, 2024, at the Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow. It will commence at 7:30 PM IST.

Q2: What is the win probability for both teams in the upcoming match?

A2: The win probability for Lucknow Super Giants is 45%, while Rajasthan Royals have a slightly higher probability at 55%.

Q3: Can you provide details about the squads of Lucknow Super Giants and Rajasthan Royals?

A3: Certainly! The squads include various talented players, each bringing their unique skills to the game. Notable names include KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock, Marcus Stoinis for LSG, and Sanju Samson, Yashasvi Jaiswal, and Ravichandran Ashwin for RR.

Q4: What are the predicted playing XI for both teams in this match?

A4: The predicted playing XI for Lucknow Super Giants includes KL Rahul (C & WK), Quinton de Kock, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Matt Henry, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, and Yash Thakur. For Rajasthan Royals, it consists of Sanju Samson (C & WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Sandeep Sharma, and Yuzvendra Chahal.

Q5: What is the head-to-head record between LSG and RR in IPL 2024?

A5: Out of the four matches played so far, Rajasthan Royals have won three matches, while Lucknow Super Giants managed to win just one.

Q6: How has the recent performance of both teams been leading up to this match?

A6: Rajasthan Royals are currently on a three-match winning streak after their only loss of the season to GT. Lucknow Super Giants have won two and lost two in their last four matches, securing victories against CSK both at home and away.

Q7: What are the key statistics and trends in the head-to-head clashes between LSG and RR?

A7: In the IPL history between these teams, RR has won three out of four encounters. They won the previous match this season by 20 runs. This will be their fifth meeting.

Q8: How does the pitch at Ekana Stadium in Lucknow behave?

A8: The pitch at Ekana Stadium is known for its irregular bounce, which can favor the bowlers. Batting in the first inning might be challenging due to the pitch conditions, while chasing could be easier due to the dew factor.

Q9: What are the standout performances and players to watch out for in this match?

A9: Players like Sanju Samson, Marcus Stoinis, and Ravichandran Ashwin have delivered standout performances in previous encounters. Their contributions could be crucial in determining the outcome of the match.

Q10: What are the implications of this match for both teams in terms of IPL 2024 standings?

A10: A win for RR would significantly boost their chances of securing a playoff spot, considering their current position at the top of the points table. On the other hand, LSG will aim to climb higher in the standings with a victory.