NAM vs SCO Match 12 T20 World Cup: Score Prediction and Details

Namibia (NAM) against Scotland (SCO) Match 12 World Cup 2024: Match Details, Score Prediction, Winner, Pitch & Weather Report, Head to Head record, Recent Form, Key Player and FAQ’s

6/6/20245 min read

World T20 · 7TH JUNE, 12:30 am

Group stage, T20 12 of 55Group stage · T20 12 of 55

The ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024 Group B match between Namibia and Scotland will take place at Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados. The game is slated to begin at 12:30 AM local time on Friday, June 7, 2024.

Venue for match 12:

  • Stadium: Kensington Oval

  • City: Bridgetown, Barbados

  • Capacity: 28,000

  • Ends: Malcolm Marshall End, Joel Garner End

  • Hosts: Barbados

Broadcast Guide:

  • Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar

  • TV: Star Sports Network


  • Namibia: 40%

  • Scotland: 60%

Match Predictions by 42Bet

  • Toss: Namibia

  • Winner: Namibia

  • Player of the Match: JJ Smit (Namibia)

  • Team Scores Batting First: Scotland 150+, Namibia 165+


There has been a washout and a tie in the Group B confrontations, which don't seem to have changed the terrain all that much. Still, there seems to be more significance to the forthcoming match between Namibia and Scotland at Bridgetown than first thought. Scotland may be disappointed with the rain that kept them from pursuing victory after their impressive start against England. However, the point gained might put them in position to face Namibia in a net run rate match for a Super 8s berth. Namibia, however, is looking forward to further qualification chances after defeating Oman in super-over to earn two points.

Despite their dominance in fifty-over cricket, Scotland has yet to defeat Namibia in a Twenty20 match; Namibia has won the previous three meetings. Among these encounters is the pre-status match from the 2012 Global Qualifier, which only Richie Berrington and Safyaan Sharif are aware of. Both teams defeated complete members while going undefeated through their regional qualifying. The result of this game might move the winner closer to Super 8s qualification and, ultimately, direct admittance into the competition in 2026.

Both clubs enter this game with a level of urgency akin to a knockout match because they understand how important it is.

What to Expect from NAM against SCO Match 12

In Bridgetown, the playing circumstances have been different. Namibia was challenged by Oman, and Scotland's openers were calm in the face of England's aggression. Clear skies and temperatures around 30°C indicate ideal circumstances for batting first, especially with better weather expected.

Team Standings in Group B

Head to Head if Nam vs SCO T20

Three Twenty20 Internationals between Namibia and Scotland have taken place, with Namibia coming out on top each time. Pre-status matches like the one at the 2012 Global Qualifiers contribute to Namibia's overwhelming advantage against Scotland in this format.

Total Match Played – 3

Namibia Win – 3, Scotland win – 0


  • Namibia: WWWLW

  • Scotland: NRLLW


If they win the toss, either team may choose to field first because they both have potent bowling units. It is anticipated that overcast weather will benefit the pacers by allowing for mobility both on and off the field. After batsmen get used to the early movement, the pitch should provide favorable batting conditions. There is enough space for 28,000 fans at Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados, where the series' 12th T20I will take place. The West Indies recorded the highest score (224) against England in 2022. The ground has held 55 Tests and 44 T20Is.

  • 75% Pace Bowling

  • 25% Spin Bowling

  • Average Score: 175


When the game begins on Thursday afternoon and throughout the early evening, expect Bridgetown to be humid with temperatures above thirty degrees Celsius. The likelihood of rain interfering with the game is very slim.

For squad previews, betting advice, the most recent odds, and match predictions for Namibia vs. Scotland in the 2024 T20 World Cup, stay tuned.

  • Venue: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

  • Weather: Cloudy

  • Temperature: 28.3°C

  • Humidity: 83%

Namibia Squad

  • Malan Kruger - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Michael van Lingen - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Niko Davin - Right-Handed Batsman

  • David Wiese - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Dylan Leicher - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Gerhard Erasmus (C) - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Jan Frylinck - Left-Handed Batsman • Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • JJ Smit - Right-Handed Batsman • Left-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Jean-Pierre Kotze (Wk) - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Zane Green (Wk) - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Ben Shikongo - Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Bernard Scholtz - Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Jack Brussell - Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Peter-Daniel Blignaut - Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Ruben Trumpelmann - Left-Arm Fast Bowler

Scotland Squad

  • Brandon McMullen - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • George Munsey - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Michael Jones - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Oli Hairs - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Richie Berrington (C) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Michael Leask - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Charlie Tear (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Matthew Cross (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Brad Wheal - Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Bradley Currie - Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Chris Greaves - Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Chris Sole - Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Jack Jarvis - Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Mark Watt - Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Safyaan Sharif - Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

NAM vs SCO T20 World Cup 2024 Accurate Fantasy Team Prediction

  • Wicketkeepers: Zane Green (NAM)

  • Batsmen: JJ Smit (NAM), Nikolaas Davin (NAM), George Munsey (SCO), Richie Berrington (SCO)

  • All-rounders: David Wiese (NAM), Gerhard Erasmus (NAM), Michael Leask (SCO)

  • Bowlers: Mark Watt (SCO), Bernard Scholtz, Chris Sole

NAM vs SCO Probable Playing 11

NAM Playing 11

Malan Kruger, Gerhard Erasmus (c), JP Kotze, Jan Frylinck, Dylan Leicher, David Wiese, Zane Green (wk), Ruben Trumpelmann, Bernard Scholtz, Ben Shikongo, Tangeni Lungameni

SCO Playing 11

Richie Berrington (c), Matthew Cross (wk), Brad Currie, Oli Hairs, Michael Jones, Michael Leask, Brandon McMullen, George Munsey, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Mark Watt



  • Jan Frylinck: 45 runs (48 balls, 6 fours, 0 sixes, SR: 93.75)

  • Nikolaas Davin: 24 runs (31 balls, 2 fours, 0 sixes, SR: 77.42)

  • Gerhard Erasmus: 13 runs (16 balls, 1 four, 0 sixes, SR: 81.25)


  • Ruben Trumpelmann: 4 overs, 21 runs, 4 wickets, Econ: 5.25

  • David Wiese: 3.4 overs, 28 runs, 3 wickets, Econ: 7.64

  • Gerhard Erasmus: 4 overs, 20 runs, 2 wickets, Econ: 5



  • Michael Jones: 45 runs (30 balls, 4 fours, 0 sixes, SR: 150)

  • George Munsey: 41 runs (31 balls, 4 fours, 0 sixes, SR: 132.26)


  • George Munsey: 0.0 overs, 0 runs, 0 wickets, Econ: 0

  • Michael Jones: 0.0 overs, 0 runs, 0 wickets, Econ: 0


1. When and where is the Namibia vs Scotland match in the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024?

The match between Namibia and Scotland in the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024 is scheduled to take place at Kensington Oval in Bridgetown, Barbados. It is set to begin at 12:30 AM local time on Friday, June 7, 2024.

2. What is the win probability for the Namibia vs Scotland match?

According to match predictions by 42Bet, Namibia has a 40% chance of winning, while Scotland has a 60% chance of winning.

3. How have the teams performed in their last five matches?

Namibia has won three matches and lost one, while Scotland has had one no-result, lost three matches, and won one.

4. What should we expect from the pitch conditions at Kensington Oval?

The pitch at Kensington Oval is expected to favor pacers due to overcast conditions, offering movement both on and off the pitch. Once batsmen adjust to the initial movement, it should provide good batting conditions. The average score at this venue is around 175.

5. Who are the key players to watch from Namibia and Scotland based on their performance in the last match?

From Namibia, key players to watch include Jan Frylinck and Ruben Trumpelmann with the bat, and Ruben Trumpelmann and David Wiese with the ball. From Scotland, Michael Jones and George Munsey performed well with the bat in the last match.

6. Where can fans watch the Namibia vs Scotland match?

The match will be streamed on Disney+ Hotstar and televised on the Star Sports Network. Fans can tune in to catch the action live.