AUS against ENG T20 Match 17: Details, Prediction, Playing 11

Australia (AUS) against England (END) T20 World Cup Match 17. Get Match details, Winning Prediction, Playing 11, Group B points table, Squads, world cup head to head stats

6/8/20244 min read

World T20 · Today, 10:30 pm

Australia vs England

World T20

  • Tomorrow, 10:30 pm

Match Info

  • Match: AUS vs ENG, 17th Match, Group B, ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024

  • Date: Saturday, June 08, 2024

  • Time: 10:30 PM

  • Venue: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Venue Guide

  • Stadium: Kensington Oval

  • City: Bridgetown, Barbados

  • Capacity: 28,000

  • Ends: Malcolm Marshall End, Joel Garner End

  • Hosts to: Barbados

Broadcast Guide

  • Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar

  • TV: Star Sports Network

T20 World Cup Match 17 most accurate prediction by 42bet Experts

Win Probability

  • Australia: 54%

  • England: 46%

Prediction: England will win the match.

Predicted Scores

  • If Australia bats first: 140-160

  • If England bats first: 150-170

Australia Squad:

  • David Warner - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Jake Fraser- McGurk - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Tim David - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Travis Head - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Cameron Green - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Glenn Maxwell - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Marcus Stoinis - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Matt Short - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Mitchell Marsh (C) - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Medium Bowler

  • Josh Inglis (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Matthew Wade (Wk) - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Adam Zampa - Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Ashton Agar - Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Josh Hazlewood - Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Mitchell Starc - Left-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Nathan Ellis - Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Pat Cummins - Right-Arm Fast Bowler

England Squad:

  • Ben Duckett - Left-Handed Batsman

  • Harry Brook - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Jonny Bairstow - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Liam Livingstone - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Moeen Ali - Left-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Sam Curran - Left-Handed Batsman • Left-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

  • Will Jacks - Right-Handed Batsman • Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler

  • Jos Buttler (C) (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Phil Salt (Wk) - Right-Handed Batsman

  • Adil Rashid - Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

  • Chris Jordan - Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Jofra Archer - Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Mark Wood - Right-Arm Fast Bowler

  • Reece Topley - Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler

  • Tom Hartley - Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler

Head to Head Records: Australia vs England

Match Pitch Report: Australia vs England

It is anticipated that the Kensington Oval surface would be quite slow, making batters work hard to get runs. It's a bowler-friendly wicket by today's T20 standards, so scoring runs won't be simple. As the competition goes on, the surface should get even slower.

Kensington Oval Stadium Ground Stats (T20 World Cup 2024)

  • Matches: 4

  • Matches won batting first: 1

  • Matches won batting second: 1

  • Match won in super over: 1

  • No result: 1

  • Average First Innings Score: 148

  • Average Second Innings Score: 130

Playing XI: Australia

  • David Warner

  • Travis Head

  • Mitchell Marsh (Captain)

  • Glenn Maxwell

  • Marcus Stoinis

  • Tim David

  • Matthew Wade (Wicketkeeper)

  • Mitchell Starc

  • Nathan Ellis

  • Adam Zampa

  • Josh Hazlewood

Playing XI: England

  • Jos Buttler (Captain & Wicketkeeper)

  • Phil Salt

  • Will Jack

  • Jonny Bairstow

  • Harry Brook

  • Moeen Ali

  • Liam Livingstone

  • Chris Jordan

  • Jofra Archer

  • Adil Rashid

  • Mark Wood

Aus vs Eng Match 17 Fantasy Team Prediction

Grand League: Dream 11 Team:

  • Wicketkeeper: Jos Buttler (Vice Captain)

  • Batsmen: David Warner, Travis Head (Captain), Phil Salt, Will Jack

  • Allrounders: Marcus Stoinis, Moeen Ali

  • Bowlers: Jofra Archer, Mark Wood, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood

T20 World Cup 2024 Points Table of Group B, Before Match 17

FAQs for Australia vs England T20 World Cup Match:

1.When and where will the Australia vs England T20 World Cup match take place?

  • The match is scheduled for Saturday, June 08, 2024, at 10:30 PM, and it will be held at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

2.What are the win probabilities for Australia and England according to 42bet Experts?

  • Australia has a win probability of 54%, while England has a win probability of 46%.

3.What are the predicted scores for both teams batting first?

  • If Australia bats first, the predicted score range is 140-160 runs. For England batting first, it's 150-170 runs.

4.What is the historical head-to-head record between Australia and England in T20 World Cups?

  • In T20 World Cups, out of 4 matches played, Australia has won 1, England has won 2, and 1 match ended in no result.

5.Can you provide insights into the pitch conditions at Kensington Oval?

  • The pitch at Kensington Oval is expected to be sluggish, making it challenging for batsmen to score freely. As the tournament progresses, the surface is likely to slow down even more.

6.Who are the captains of the Australian and English teams for this match?

  • Mitchell Marsh leads the Australian team, while Jos Buttler captains the English team.

7.What are the key statistics regarding matches played at Kensington Oval during the T20 World Cup 2024?

  • Out of 4 matches, 1 was won by the team batting first, 1 by the team batting second, and 1 match ended in a super over. The average first innings score is 148, while the average second innings score is 130.

8.Which players should be considered for fantasy teams in this match?

  • Notable players for fantasy teams include David Warner, Travis Head, Jos Buttler, Marcus Stoinis, Jofra Archer, among others.